The Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship
Developed at the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology (CET), the Berkeley Method of Entrepreneurship (BMoE) is a unique pedagogy that is offered in three interconnected layers of theory, entrepreneurial mindset, and new venture networks. A seminal aspect of the BMoE is the use of a game-based learning approach to develop the entrepreneurial mindset and social behaviors needed to develop successful new ventures. The curriculum embeds games and exercises within an experiential and competition-based journey of venture creation. CET’s courses leverage on the BMoE and incorporate fundamentals in entrepreneurship, leadership, and product management, combined with the latest trends in cutting-edge technology (such as mobile, web 2.0, and big data), turning simple group exercises into interesting projects that often result in real world companies.
- Fundamental Concepts of Technology Entrepreneurship
- BMoE Intro Slides (How we teach Technology Entrepreneurship)
- Berkley Method of Entrepreneurship (Paper)
- How to Design a Modern Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center
(What we have learned over the past 10 years)
- Global Venture Lab Report