Our industry partners provide a key element to the learning within CET through their mentoring, lecturing and sponsorship. Not only do our partners help to develop Berkeley’s top entrepreneurs and future technology leaders, but our industry partners also get an early view on cutting edge research and newly forming companies. Additionally, CET provides partners with ample networking and speaking opportunities, which raises their visibility as leaders in innovation across the UC community and beyond.
Partners engage with us in a variety of ways through – sponsorship of industry challenge classes, prizes and competitions; mentorship; or joining us as a speaker at our ‘Distinguished Innovator Lecture Series’. Some of our industry partners find inspiration through us to develop the next big thing via participation in our Engineering Leadership Professional Program.
- Speak – Share your industry expertise or career experiences as a guest lecturer and raise the visibility of your organization on campus at the A. Richard Newton Distinguished Innovator Lecture Series or in a CET classroom.
- Mentor – Involve your industry professionals with our entrepreneurial activities as mentors and grow your organization’s innovation-mindset.
- Sponsor – Participate with us on industry-driven, real-world challenges within the UC Berkeley classroom and increase your college-talent acquisition options.
- Learn – Develop your engineering staff into the next generation of leaders via our Engineering Leadership Professional Program held in Silicon Valley twice a year.
- Network – Join our CET network and access our community.
- Recruit – Looking for future stars for your organization? CET works with our industry partners on preferred recruiting activities and supports a unique Recruitment Platform just for our partners.
See more details on how to engage with us by following the links above or contact Lea Turpin, Industry Relations Manager, email@example.com, 510-664-4589.